I’m still researching business blogging for an article I’m writing. As you can imagine, there are thousands upon thousands of resources out there on this subject. Here are a few websites/blogs I’ve found to be helpful or at the very least interesting:
- businessbloggertips.com — has lots of valuable tips for those of us trying our hand at business blogging.
- buildabetterblog.com — contains links and articles for the business blogger, plus a Blogging 101 tutorial to help the newbie blogger navigate the first steps to building a successful business blog.
- SEO Blogging Tips Article — gives some helpful insight to using SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to draw more traffic to your site.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation Legal Guide for Bloggers — contains helpful information about the legal issues that surround blogging.
- Technorati.com — lists the top blogs in the blogosphere. See how the pros blog for inspiration.
- Blogads.com – The blog for Blogads.com contains lots of information from bloggers to bloggers.
Disclaimer: I did not read all blog posts on these sites and some may contain language or content that may be offensive to some readers. Browse at own risk.
Like I said, there are so many resources online alone that I couldn’t possibly name all of them. But these seem pretty helpful and could lead you to more helpful blogging sites.
If you come across any great resources, feel free to share them here. I’m always looking for the next great tip when it comes to any aspect of running my business.